The IND Team prides itself in it’s top notch team of professionals. Our crew of local house painters, do everything from a refresh on your current paint to redesign | remodel of homes. We know that a new paint job, in a home brings out the beautiful elements of any house and makes you feel like you are stepping into a new oasis. We are here to help you design the art of the possible, and provide you options to make your design ideas come to life. Feel free to contact our team for a quote.SEE OUR PROJECTS
When should you repaint your exteriors?
A fresh coat of exterior paint can give your house a whole new look and feel. A new coat of paint on your home is the easiest and most cost-effective way to retain your home value. A new paint project can just as easily be completed for a newer home for those people looking to change colors, styles, or the look altogether. Take into consideration the following when hiring an exterior house painter:
- Cost – Painting the exterior of a home requires a number of steps but most contractors should all perform these same steps. The biggest determinant of price would be the size of your house. It is an investment that pays off, almost immediately.
- Reputation – We encourage our potential customers to get referrals from prior customers. At IND we pride ourselves on our word of mouth projects. Also ask for pictures of previous projects the painter has completed. You can also check out review sites such as Yelp or Google to learn more about the painting company’s reputation. Please explore our IND site and explore our work projects.
- Efficiency and Procedures – Ask the painter how long the job would take and what steps they will perform. At a minimum, the painter should clean the exterior surface, scrape away any loose paint, and then apply the paint to the home. Cleanup is an absolute necessity and make sure the painter clearly states that they will take care of any accidental paint stains on the law, windows, driveway, etc. Our team at IND will provide you a detailed timeline and will assign a experienced project manager who will guide you through all the necessary steps.
- Paint Selection – Explore and have fun with your paint selection process. We encourage our clients, test a few colors yourself on a portion of the exterior surface of your home to be sure you choose the right color. We will help you select a paint that has a good quality, reputation, and warranty. IND will provide you samples and will guide you through a thoughtful process.
When should you repaint your interiors?
There are times when we look around our home, and realize how “lived in” our home has become. We have built wonderful memories, entertained and at times postponed the refresh on our interiors. We understand, IND wants to be of help when you are exploring this option. Our home has become our new haven, from families working from home more to kids being home schooled, our team will work with you to explore the best way to do this refresh project. Our goal is to help you create the design mood and develop the colors to match your room functionality. Now more than ever, we understand the home is where the heart lives. To start your quote now, please click here….SEE OUR PROJECTS
Home Safety Tips:
Lead Paint Safety and Removal
If you live an older house which was built prior to 1978, there is a strong likelihood, your home might have been painted with lead based paint. Paint containing lead can be a serious hazard to your health and especially younger children’s health if exposed to chips, cracking, peeling, or inhaling of lead paint dust. A federal law took effect in 1978 to outlaw any lead based paint to be used in the household.
For those that do have an older home that was never remodeled and may potentially have lead paint still, we highly recommend that you seek a professional and experienced contractor or painter to examine your home for potential safety threats. All painters and contractors are required by law to take a course pertaining to the lead-paint safety, hazards, and laws, and this is why we highly recommend using a licensed and insured professional to perform any home improvement projects.SEE OUR PROJECTS
Reducing Lead Exposure Within Your Home
There are a number of ways to reduce exposure to lead within your home:
- Separate working areas from living areas – During any remodel work it is absolutely necessary to isolate the working area from the living area with heavy plastic, tarps, and tape. Contractors will typically perform this separation for any type of project but more so for those involving lead paint.
- Keep the house dust free and clean – Chipped lead or even lead dust remnants will easily spread throughout the home. Top recommendation: frequently clean doors, windows, sills, and floors to contain any potential lead particles. Always wash your hands and spray down any areas that you may have touched during a remodel involving areas of lead paint.
- Leave it alone – if you know you have lead paint and it’s not chipping or dusting then leave the area alone to avoid any spreading. Don’t scrub, sand or peel any paint any areas with paint unless you plan on remodeling or removing the entire item in question.
- Hire professionals – Do not perform the remodel or removal job yourself. You should always hire a licensed painter or contractor that has the proper training and experience when dealing with any potential areas with lead paint.
The biggest factor in avoiding any lead paint hazard or safety issues is to hire a professional contractor or painting company to safely remove and/or replace any leaded areas and to repaint the area with new paint. The good news, paint purchased nowadays will never contain lead.
IND will be of help to you to explore your current situation to transition your current painted home to a refreshed safe environment.
GET A QUICK QUOTE
Established over 10 years ago, IND Construction built our business with one primary focus in mind: our clients. We believe in building TRUST and RELATIONSHIPS. Our success is achieved not only when our clients are beyond satisfied, it is also when they share our work with their friends and family.[fl_builder_insert_layout id=”117″ type=”fl-builder-template”] QUICK QUOTE!